Monday, January 7, 2008

Random Pictures from the last month...

These first 3 pictures are to prove to you all how much of a ham I am...and that with my overall cuteness I can pull off just about any outfit! Don't I look like a big boy :)
In case you are wondering it is a bunny slipper off of my teddybear...


This is my pea coat, to my mothers chagrin, I have officially outgrown it!! Aren't I just dashing in it?

These next few pictures are nothing special...but they are a glimpse into something that is so very important to me in my life. EATING..&..FOOD! I love to eat and I eat anything...which I think my mommy is taking advantage of....over 50% of what I eat is green and a vegetable. I am also very skilled in the art of feeding myself with my utensils! I now eat with a fork and spoon. (...and on Christmas Eve...my Greatgrandpa saw me eating with my fork in one hand and when something was too big to eat, pick up my spoon with my other hand, chop it into smaller pieces, put the spoon down and then continue eating with my fork in my primary hand (left).) Yes...Yes quite advanced! :) Anything to improve my eating experience! I also like to take big bites and open my mouth very carefully to make sure every last bit is in my mouth. (mostly...to give my mommy and daddy grey hair earlier than later)









In these pictures I have come to inspect what my daddy is doing in the kitchen...
what I have to say is very important...I am serious...
is anyone listening to me???
Bathtime fun...can I say more??


Here I am just relaxing with daddy and puppydog. Taking care of the cute factor...(I am really not this egotistical...just my mommy bragging...she is really the one writing this...in case you were wondering)

The rare occasion Mommy decides to sit on the floor we all like to take advantage of it!!

Here I am in Idaho..right before bed. My daddy is sooo cool!

1 comment:

Bacon Writer said...

Hi! I just spent some time getting myself caught up on your blog! Looks like you have a fun and eventful Christmas! Your little man is absolutely adorable! ~Amanda