Friday, January 11, 2008

Cheap or Ingenious??? You decide! :)

OK...so we were in the mood to go for a walk (8:30ish pm...crazy I know). Instead of Josh carrying Mateo in the Ergo...I thought he would have a blast being pulled in the snow since we have recently gotten a lot! The only thing...we have not bought a sled yet! So, though my husband thought I was crazy (he had no qualms about just carrying Mateo), I started brainstorming...do you ever get like that? So this is what we came up with...it worked great and he had fun...now we just need to find a way to get Oliver to do the pulling...well...that will be another post. :) Mateo's laundry basket with one of Olivers old leashes looped through. (Josh and I took turns pulling) If you look very closely he is smiling in the last picture.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheap! Geez, buy a sled! Poor kid will be laughed at if this type of ingeniousness continues! ;)

Love,
Aunt Missy

Anonymous said...

Actually, it's very cute! Thanks for a good laugh tonight!

Melissa