Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas and More Christmas...

Well we had a great Christmas! Here are some hodge podge pictures of this time (some of the times were captured on video instead of camera...)

Here is Oliver and I staying up late to help decorate for Christmas...Don't we look pretty!

Here I am looking "smooth"! (At least that is what my mommy said)


We spent Christmas Eve Morning with Maria's side of the family. Mateo's Greatgrandpa and Greatgrandma and Grand-Uncle (??) came all the way from Sterling to celebrate Christmas with us! Papaw and Granny (Maria's Mom and Paul) joined us for a wonderful morning of the Christmas Story (read by Greatgrandpa) and a nice simple and hearty brunch. There was a lot "spoiling" going on! What a great time.

Here I am very interested with my pretty Greatgrandma's necklace. Aren't my Greatgrandparents wonderful?!


Here is my new tricycle from Granny and Papaw!!! How shnazzy is that!! I can't wait until Summer to get outside with it!
Here I am trying my Greatgrandma's Parka on...I think it was very close to fitting! And definitely my color don't you think?


Then after a 2 hour nap...our next celebration began! Josh's side of the family joined us...Mateo's Grandpa and Grandma, Uncle Marty and Aunt Erin! We visited around great snacks and appetizers! Then we enjoyed giving and getting gifts...Again the main theme was a certain little boy being "spoiled"!! It was a great relaxing time together!

Here I am with my cool (and very funny) Aunt and Uncle...


In this picture I am opening one of my presents from my Grandpa and Grandma...I won't tell you what it was...I'll show you in the next picture.
Any guesses? It is not the the water. Ok...you guessed it ...my first pair of underwear or big boy underwear.
Then shortly after everyone left we went to our church's candlelight service. Maria sang in the church choir one song and the rest was special music. By this time we were all exhausted... then we went home and finished packing!

Yes....that is right! We were one of the crazy people who traveled on Christmas day! It was worth it...we got to spend Christmas day with Mateo's Aunt Melissa and Uncle John in Seattle. We left here at 6 and arrived by 10:30am. Then we spent a week with them, traveling to Victoria and Bellingham area, shopping, and enjoying them and their "Me"s (this is what Mateo calls their cats... Short for Meow!).


Here I am with Mommy and Aunt Missy (Uncle John is in the row behind us) on my first ferry ride to Canada. I really am quite an international traveler!! And I am only 18 months old!! Whoo hoo!
After a long day in Canada , here I am having a drink with my Daddy in the hotel in Bellingham.

And in this picture I am giving Uncle John a wake up kiss. And when that didn't work I decided if you can't beat them join them... In this picture you can probably see that I am home now...but I wanted you to see what my Aunt and Uncle gave me for Christmas! Mommy and Daddy had fun trying to get this one home on the plane! I love airplanes and I love to take this one for a good ride! Flying sure does give my hairdoo a windblown look! (he he he)

And though I don't have any pictures with my Papaw, Granny, Uncle Rich, Grandpa, and Grandma...I can promise they were there and there is video of them...just not photos I guess.

No comments: