Sunday, November 11, 2007

PJ Fashion Show!! Summer and Fall Collection

We have been taking pictures for this post for the last 3 months...and we finally decided that we needed to just post it in "parts" otherwise it could take years before you see him in all of his adorable pajamas! So here is an assortment of his pjs...some cute...some scary...some he was very upset about. (We have decided he already has a great sense of fashion and a taste for the expensive stuff! Some friends have given us a few hand-me down shoes for him. And out of all of the shoes he has he is always in the entryway trying to put on his shiny black dress shoes!! :)

These next two are from our friend Mandy! They are definitely Mommy's favorites! She loves to cuddle me in them! Thank you Mandy!!!


These are my first footed-pjs. They are still lightweight for our fall! (taken a month+ ago)

Here I am in the same pjs just different times. The first pic is with my mono (monkey in Spanish) I love my Mono!!

Here as you can see I am very upset with my mommy!!! I do not understand why I have 3 layers of pjs on! Later I realized that she was right...you do need to be bundled if you are camping in Alaska in the fall time!!! I woke up at 4:00am with very cold hands!
As you can see by this picture the next night we were smarter and I wore my mittens to bed!


Here I am after my mommy dressed me up like this person she keeps calling "Urkel"...? I have no idea who "Urkel" is but he must be funny because my mommy always laughs when I look like this!


Here are another pair of cool pjs! If you look really closely there are moose on my pjs! Daddy says all these are missing is the butt flap!

This picture is less about my pjs and more about my fun Saturday mornings!!! Here I am with my family all pilled on the bed ...My mommy jumped up to take the picture but she was here too! And, yes, Oliver loves to be right in the middle!
This picture also is less about my pjs and mostly all about my HAIR!!!

Look for the upcomming Winter PJ Collection !!!

No comments: