Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dona Luisa's Banana Bread!!! Hmmmmm...

Ok...so not all of you who read this will know what I am talking about...but for those of you who have lived (or visited) in Antigua this is for you.... OK I have been missing Guat. right now a lot! So I decided to reminisce and I made a batch of Banana Bread from my Dona Luisa's Cookbook. Wow...do I have to say more? For those of you who haven't been to Antigua...this bread was soooo good! Anyways, let me know if my friends from Antigua would like the recipe....very easy and simple but oh so moist! :) I know I am a little Loco...but I thought maybe you all would know and could relate!

7 comments:

Katie said...

How's your soap supply?

alaskamommy said...

It was yummy bread! Thank you for bringing it last night, I think there's one piece left upstairs that I'm going to eat right now....

Scott & Melissa Davis said...

And Dona Luisa misses you too!!!
I love catching up on Mateo from your blog...he is SUCH a doll!!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I found your blog through Katie Mohr's blog...I am trying to get everyone and anyone that cares to tell other people our story. Please be praying for our precious Xiomara. We are in the middle of the fight of our lives. Check out our blog for more info!! Tell everyone you know.
Thanks, Lindsey Wheeler

www.thewheelerjourney.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Hey, wil you send me that recipe? I keep forgetting to ask and I'm craving it!!

Nikki....Gabi's Mama said...

me too! Hope you guys are well.

Nikki & Gabi

Lance and Heather said...

Hello, we are friends with Russ and Katie and we’ve started a new website (www.popularbabyproducts.com). Check it out. If you like it, we would love for you to post it as a permanent link on your blog so that others can view it as well. Thanks so much, Lance and Heather