Friday, September 3, 2010

Hello! Remember us :)

Hi! I am not even going start in with the excuses for one of the biggest and worst gaping holes of blog updates...known to man! (was that dramatic enough? :)) We have wanted to update this for a while but...I know....excuses, excuses. :) But I really wanted to get it done before our impending deadline...

On to the fun stuff! Well...we are all doing great! (Mommy has been having a lot of pain issues with pregnancy since the 6 month mark...but in perspective plugging along!) Our summer has been busy with family and friends visiting, Mateo turning 4, Noah turning 2, along with a much needed bathroom remodel (health and sanitation reasons :))--which has taken so much of our time! Trying to do everything as cheaply as possible means Daddy is doing 95% of the work himself (of course with a little help from Mateo) in every spare moment he can find (yes, very much like Superman). But that is finally done, and now we are on to baby's room and to conquer our "To- Do- Lists" of our "To- Do- Lists". Did I mention we only have 5 weeks left!!! Did I also mention we all can't wait to meet our new little daughter/sister? pink pink pink..oops sorry :) some times it just slips out :)

I know this little update does not do justice to the practically 5-6 month hiatus...but it is the only way I could sit down and do this without panicking from how much there is to share, not to mention the hundreds of pictures I want to share...but this is it for now...feel free to ask questions if I have forgotten anything.

Here are some pictures...they are all mixed up and out of order! It has been too long since I have done this...and the lack of a longer than 2 hour stretch of sleep for the last 2.5 months has taken a toll on my brains ability to function fully or care that they are out of order :) Sorry... they are still pictures :)





























1 comment:

Melody said...

I've been thinking about you A LOT and praying for you! I had wondered if you were in a lot of pain because I haven't seen you at church but didn't want to bother you if that were the case! I didn't know you were having a girl, either, so I am soooo excited for you guys (I would have been just as excited if she were a boy, but how fun to try something new!)! :) Hope to see you soon! Please let me know if there's anything I can help with!!!

Love you guys!!!
Melody

P.S.- How is your sister doing?