Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Major Catch-up! Part 8

OK LAST CATCH UP!! MISC. Stuff from the last couple of weeks:


Today...Mommy got a make over (because she is feeling old and frumpy)

Before...



After...I had a great experience at Marie's! I got to donate my hair and I found a stylist that was wonderful at what she does and was friendly (and normal :)) I am really happy with it and ...she said it makes me look much younger (I agree and this makes me much happier)!
I don't normally carry Noah around in this all the time...but he was having a rough afternoon and he needed some lovin from his Mommy and I was trying to update the blog from the last 2 months! So it worked out!
Poor little teething Noah!





Mommy also had a birthday last week...no I am not one but we didn't have any other candles for the cake Daddy made me and I was in the mood to blow out the candle!

How cute is this little monkey coat!! My friend Virginie sent a whole monkey outfit from gymbereee (sp?) it is sooo adorable. I wasn't sure when he would get to wear the coat because normally he is very bundled when we go outside because we have had over a month of below 0* degrees! Very COLD!! but then within 2 days we were having 40 to 50 degree weather! It was practically summer here! (not really but what a blessed reprieve!)










3 comments:

Kristen said...

Maria! I hope you remember me from HS! JJ sent me a link to your blog so I could see your beautiful boys! And beautiful is an understatement - they are GORGEOUS!

Looking through your blog you can just tell that Mommyhood suits you perfectly!!

I am so glad I got to 'catch-up' with you on here! ;)

By the way - you look, in no way, old and frumpy! I was trying to figure out how you don't have wrinkles and gray hair like me!! :)

Sharon said...

I LOVE your haircut! It's adorable and looks great on you! Now you've got me wondering about mine... Hmmmm.

c said...

the hair cut is perfect for a hawt mama like yourself! i've never known you to look frumpy, but i'm sure spending lots of time w/ spit up and diapers can take their toll on the wardrobe LOL

your blog is always the highlight of my day when you send it out. i just love seeing how your cuties are growing.

lotsa hugs from the NW