Thursday, September 18, 2008

Misc family pictures...(keep in mind some of these are weeks old)

Noah is probably the only baby who loves tummy time...and he is the strongest baby ever!! (Sometimes burping him is looks a little like WWF...not really (I don't watch so not quite sure)but lots wiggles to go around!) Isn't he and his dimples adorable??!!

Our little genius...





Grandpa and Grandma Cross came over with dinner for a nice visit!



My Hunks! ;)

And for all of you who think my husband is serious...he really is not!

My guys...




Laughing together...

No...we do not allow this but he was so fast I wasn't even sure what he was doing until I double checked our picture...(Mateo loves to honk everyone's noses to see what kind of sound they will make...not much came out of Noah)


Our handsome, smiley dog...Oliver

No comments: