Monday, December 7, 2009

Throwing in a few pics!

Here are some pictures from October...We do have more recent pictures but we have left our camera at Josh's parents house in Kenai. So this will have to due. :)

Mateo in his new "hoodie" Granny made for him! Cute, warm, and snuggley!


No, this is not his natural smile...but it seems to be hard to get one these days if you say "smile"...so now if I remember I use my sister Mindy's trick and have him say "monkey".

Our boys doing one of their favorite things! Isn't that just the funniest expression on Noah's face?


Our handsome boy in a kuspuk his Grandparents had made for him for his first birthday. This is us about to go to his Grandparents new church in Kenai and surprise them (they didn't know we were coming). :)


Some precious time with my grandparents...Mateo and Noah's Greatgrandparents! I love this picture!

Sleeping on the way home from Kenai. My two "michelin men".

Our handsom growing Mateo....he is almost 3.5 (at Christmas), which means he is almost 4! Which means he is almost 5! Which means he will be off to college soon!! Yikes! How does time pass so quickly?

I wish you all could hear Mateo's "belly laugh"! Maybe you could just imagine it from the next 2 pictures!


Noah feeding himself with a spoon for the first time. :) Not bad for the first time! (I am one of those parents who wait a little longer to let them start feeding themselves when they are actually capable of getting most of the food in their mouths...instead of everywhere else...but that is another topic...;)



1 comment:

Leah said...

I love that second to last picture where Noah looks utterly amazed/dumbfounded at the idea of a spoon in his hand!