Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A family I have admired from afar...



I love this family's attitude, heart, and family mantra...

"My life is not my own."

"We are a family that looks like this: a dad, a mom, three blonde children whom we share genes with, three children from Ethiopia whom we share hearts with, and soon-to-be three more kiddos from Ethiopia that we are working very hard to bring home. That will make 2 parents and nine kids. 2+3+3+3=11 Three by three by three... " Please take some time to look through their blog: Blessings from Ethiopia!

This family's heart and willingness are both a conviction and an encouragement to me! (I have so far to go...so selfish!!)


Promo for "We Have Room" Documentary from David Watson on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Bacon Writer said...

I follow this blog too... I love it. They amaze me, I admire them so much! I watched the promo a couple days ago, can't wait to see the whole thing!!! :)