Monday, November 10, 2008

Just cute pictures that I can never decide on...

Trust me there are at least 4 times this many pictures that you don't see :)



Please don't mind the laundry pile in the background...but we thought this was so cute...Mateo loves balloons and he let go of this one and almost immediately he went and got his stool to try to reach it! He is a great problem solver and we try to encourage him to "try again" or "keep trying" and because we do, he eventually figures a way out and then feels good about his progress! In this case he just looked at the two of us and asked Daddy (the obviously taller one of us) to "help reach balloon please"!


Trying out Noah's new bumbo seat...Mommy found a great deal on Craigs list and i paid $30-35 less then what they cost new! Yayyyy craigs list!



Happy Conversations! I wish you all could hear him talk!










I am also quite the wiggle-er around here! I love to kick!






Daddy is eating Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream in front of me! What a tease!

Mommy forgot she had just put lipstick on...she had problems all day! She just cannot resist my adorable cheeks!




This weekend we dogsat Granny's dog while she visited Pa Pa in Valdez! This is BooRay, and he loved getting in on the reading action!



No comments: