Friday, October 3, 2008

Last 2 weeks of cute boys...

OK I know I am very late with update pictures...but I do want to say I tried doing this last Friday and it was not letting me upload these pictures...So though I am late, I can (and will) blame blogger for some of my lateness ;)

Here are lots of pictures of our boys just being cute. Noah is growing so fast!! We had his 8 week appt. yesterday and he is 13.5lbs! He is doing great and is very healthy. He also has started smileling and cooing! He is starting to sleep more at night which Daddy and Mommy are very happy about. We get about a 5.5-6 hour stretch with one feeding at about 4am then the next one at 7:30. Can't complain about that! It has been such a joy having Noah as an infant! We definatley missed all of this time with Mateo! Though we are still very thankful and blessed to have gotten Mateo when we did. We are so proud of our boys! Thank you God for these gifts!

Enjoy the pictures...and I just have to put a disclamer in. Noah is a very happy contented baby...the majority of his crying is when I get the camera out...I promise! It is so funny...he is always so cute and so I set him down and run and get the camera and by the time I get a picture of him he is not very happy. :) That is why there are a lot of pictures of him in the carseat. Mommy only has so many hands :)











These little overalls are saved from our visit trip with Mateo...he wore these and he was 4 months old...here is Noah in them at 6 weeks.



This is our little He-Man trying to roll over (which he has already done a few times)

He is actually yawning in this picture below.

Playing with Daddy



One of Mommy's favorite outfits!












Daddy's Birthday we took him to Girdwood (40 min drive from home) and had lunch and played at a park.


















These are in order...can you see how quickly Noah changes?

2 comments:

Tina said...

Beautiful babies!!! What blessings! Tina

Sharon said...

I laughed out loud when I saw what dish soap you're using! :) :) Love it, friend. The boys are getting more handsome each day! I'm getting baby fever!