Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Mindy!!

Happy 27th Birthday Aunt Mindy!!

We miss you tons!

And we hope you have a wonderfully blessed year!!

For those of you that don't know we (my sisters and I) are in the 23 day period of the year where we are all lined up in age Mindy- 27, Maria -28, and Melissa-29! Kind of fun! (Can you imagine our Mom during our teen years! Yikes- yeah Mom you survived! :) Now we wait for Melissa's big 30th birthday coming up at the end of the month.

3 comments:

mel_twitchell said...

Uhhh...thank you for sharing my age! :) It was a cute post! Happy Birthday, Mindy! I miss you, too! Seattle, Western Western, anyone? Anyone?

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS THE SWEETEST THING EVER! THANK YOU GUYS! You brought tears to my eyes....I love you all and miss you bunches...Give those boy's LOTS of love for me..Yes...I always thought it was cool how we were in a line once every year:)

Love Aunt and Sister
Mindy

Anonymous said...

YOur boys are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo darn cute!!!! WE adopted our daughter from Guatemala in Nov 2006!!!!!
Congrats!

Leslie