Thursday, February 7, 2008

I started this entry in November and forgot to finish it...

These pictures are from this summer/fall...but show you some fun times with Mateo's Family!



Here I am with Grandma and Grandpa Cross...they are babysitting me! I think they love it as much as I do!





This (and other random picts of me alone) is thrown in here because while Mommy was looking through all these pictures, she started reminiscing about how small and cute I look and she had to share. She keeps saying "I can't believe how fast and how much you have grown since summer!".

Here I am with Papaw Casey...We love sitting in his chair after a big tasty meal and patting our tummies together! (Or routing for the Cowboys...) (this was taken a couple of weeks ago...incase you notice a difference in my maturity! :))


And my Granny Casey...well she cooks the great meals and she keeps these cute pjs for me so I can go home warm and ready for bed!
Here I am with Aunt Erin! (with my spiky hair cut from this summer) She came over to our house to introduce me to one of her good longtime friend.
Here I am with Aunt Mindy (when she and my other Aunt and Uncle came to visit and meet me this summer!) This is at a party they had for me...




This is my first camping trip ...and this is my Aunt Missy (she came to Guatemala to meet me and get Mommy and me set up).
This is Uncle John and me...but really isn't this the cutest face you have ever seen? (mine of course)

Canoing with Mommy!


No comments: