Thursday, February 7, 2008

Me and My Sisters!

Ok I know these are pretty much all taken on the same day...but I couldn't decide which one's I like better! All our lives we have seen the surprise (or in some cases unbelief) register on people's faces when they learn we are sisters...100% full biological sisters! We are all 16 months apart...could you imagine being our mom when we were all in diapers! :) Melissa is on the right, she is the oldest, I am the one in the middle...I have almost always been the shortest at 5'5, and Mindy is the one on the left. She is a wonderful 6'2''. Though being tall is great, I had some advantages to being short during some of our tuffles as kids...but those stories can just be between us...right girls? I can't wait to see you both this summer at our Grandpa's 80 birthday party!



1 comment:

Nikki....Gabi's Mama said...

Hi Maria
Love your blog too! Absolutely you can attach mine to yours, can I do the same?

Mateo is so so handsome, I just love his little face, it's so great to be able to still see pics of all the beautiful kids from Guate.