Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fun long weekend & nice haircut!

Here I am getting a haircut! I am smiling...but really I am just barely tolerating this! There is so much loose hair flying around it keeps getting in my eyes, nose and mouth. And how long should this really take?



Here I am posing with my new haircut after I took a quick shower to rinse all that annoying hair off myself! I look quite a bit older now, don't I? Quite distinguished if I do say so myself! Of course it would help my case if I had clothing on!
In this one, I think my parents are funny because they want me to hold this towel just in place to make sure we get a modest picture of me and my Guatemala wall art!
Here I am about to climb into my highchair with my trusty stool! It helps me climb up onto things so Mommy doesn't have to lift me so much anymore! I am a growing boy you know!


I think my parents are on a roll this weekend (they must think I am really cute!) or they just found their camera again... I just grin and bear it...grin and bear!

2 comments:

Virginie said...

I love the haircut! How cute is he!! Can you come here to cut Cesar's? We still haven't found anyone who does a decent job.
We miss you guys,

Virginie and the gang

Katie said...

He doesn't look like a friar this time!! Miss you guys!