Friday, September 14, 2007

I aged my son...

OK with in 20 minutes I aged my son from a baby to a little boy....I have always wanted to be able to spike my sons hair. So I took him to get a haircut and this is what he looks like with a lot LESS hair. It is not the best picture but you will get an idea...It took me a few days to get used to it...and I was bemoaning the fact that it made it him look so much older :) But...now two weeks later half of it has grown back already...his hair grows really fast. Here it is:


Well...I am winding up my posting for the day...more quick info...Little M is still not walking about yet. He has taken on average 6 steps little walks but you have to stand him up and encourage him to walk to you. But...in the last 2 days he has been standing himself up in the middle of the floor...well just anywhere really. So I think it will be soon! He is so proud of himself when he does this. He is very talkative... He is a happy boy (most of the time :) He loves music (and he is mommy's biggest fan...he is probably the only little kid that is not scared of my opera singing) He loves his daddy sooooo much!!! He gets very sad when he leaves in the morning and very excited when j comes home. "HI DADDY HI HI DADDY DADDY"...at the tops of his lungs!

I have started watching a 3 year old 2 days a week and Little M loves him. He is learning and picking up a lot from him :)

That is all I can think of now...feel free to ask about anything I might have forgotten to share!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Cute -- love the spikey hair !!

Katie said...

He doesn't look like Friar M this time! he he he...

Anonymous said...

fun updates and cute pictures! you guys are certainly blessed and look to be having a great time.
love
sarah and gang

Anonymous said...

oh, and I forgot to mention that I am jealous of Mateo that he gets to listen to your opera singing. It has been way too long since I have heard Maria belt out a nice aria. those were the days. lucky Mateo

nicaudfamily said...

Hey I found your blog through Katie's and I am glad to see you guys are all settled and doing well!! M is soooooooo adorable and I love the pics of him fishing,especially the life jacket one!!
Jodi